Parties Concerned: Internet Website browsers.
Flainox srl in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal
data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter
referred to as 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned law
provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the
processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on
principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of
your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein. Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- technical and operational access to the Website no data is kept after closing the Browser;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistics purposes and Analysis of navigation and users.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic computers using Third Party software systems;
- by electronic computers using software managed or programmed directly.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out
in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons to perform the services needed for correct management of the relationship, guaranteeing protection of the rights of the data subject. Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Administration office;
- Marketing office.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Retention Period Please note that in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose restriction and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed to implement and complete the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding completion of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Cookie management: if you have doubts or concerns about the use of
cookies you can always take action to prevent setting and reading, for
example by changing the privacy settings on your Browser in order to
block certain types.
Since browsers - and often different versions of the same browser - differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in your browser guide. For an overview of the actions for the most common browsers, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but stops the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Flainox srl (via G. Leopardi, 5, 13854 Quaregna (BI), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; 015 980680; VAT No.: 00165850025) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you and, in general, you can exercise all the rights in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet address https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?11325352189.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the
existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet
recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain the indication of:
- a. the origin of personal data;
- b. the purposes and methods of processing;
- c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- d. the identifying details of the controller and processor and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, processors or persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c. confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- d. data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.