• The machine improves the feel of the fabric (touch) without beating it against any grills or sections but using the only kinetic force generated by the Venturi tube.
• The preparation, additions and bath recirculation unit ensures repeatability and precision in wet treatments with enzymes / products.
• No fabric limitation.
• All the air is suctioned and then filtered through a highly efficient system with easy to clean filter cartridges.
• An exclusive fabric exchange system among the various ducts allows single rope processing to be undertaken.
• Industrial PC operating in a windows environment with remote online assistance.
|Number of channels||n.||3||3|
|Average drying capacity (wet fabric)||L/h||300||400|
|Average drying capacity (squeezed or centrifuged fabric)||L/h||200||225|
|Max filling water capacity||L||1500||2250|
|Addition tank capacity||L||180||180|
|Average absorbed power||Kw||35||50|
|Max thermal power during drying||Kcal/H|
|Max steam consumption during drying||Kg/h||400||450|
|Machine depth and length||A|
|Reference fabric load (accoring to fabric weight and volume)||Mt||1200||2400|